New PORSCHE OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL READER FAULT CODE ABS SRS iCarsoft i960 US
New PORSCHE OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL READER FAULT CODE ABS SRS iCarsoft i960 US, icarsoft i960, porsche diagnostic
The i960 is a multi function diagnostic scanner and tester which has been designed specifically for Porsche vehicles. It will enable you to read and clear diagnostic faults from main systems within your Porsche such as SRS airbags, ABS Antilock Brakes, engine & body modules. It will also allow you to read live data in real time format. We have tested the scanner on many vehicles with excellent results. Compared to higher priced kits on the market that do exactly the same as this kit, we feel it offers excellent value for its cost. The i960 is an easy to use, stand alone unit that will have you scanning your vehicle within minutes. Simply, plug it into the OBD II port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions. This scanner has a large, easy to read 2.8 inch color display accompanied by a user friendly interface. As an added bonus, the scanner is equipped with full OBDII capabilities. This enables you to scan all engine readings and related trouble codes (check engine light) on ANY vehicle make/model 1996 and newer.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS ITEM NOW
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
Read Live Data Stream info of more than 30 readings such as engine speed, coolant temp, throttle position, mass air flow, O2 sensor and battery voltage, etc.
Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
Vehicle and ECU information
Datastream Graph Display
View Freeze Frame Data
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Lookup Library
Compatible Vehicles 1996-2014:
- Boxster – 981, 986*, 987
- Cayman – 981, 987
- Cayenne – 955, 957, 958
- 911 – 991, 996, 997
- Carrera GT - 980
- GT2 - 996
- GT3 - 996
- Panamera – 970
* - (986) scanner currently does not support communication with airbag module
OBDII Functions Include:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
• Air conditioning
• Instrument cluster
• Alarm system
• Roll‐over protection
• SEAT MEMORY
• Convertible top
• Vehicle Electrical System
• Steering Column Switch
• DRIVER DOOR
• PASSENGER DOOR
• Headlight CU left/right
• LEVEL CONTROL
• SEAT MEMORY, Driver/Passenger
• Transfer Case
• Rear Doors
• Mag. Field Sensor
• Transfer Lock
• PANORAMA ROOF
• Auxiliary Heater
• Left HBA
• Right HBA
• Targa Roof
• Parking Brake
• Rear lid
Porsche i960 Scan Tool with 4ft OBDII Cable
USB Cable (for connecting to computer for updates)
Nylon Carry Case